Thursday, August 27, 2009

Universe is trying to challenge me!

No no just a simple case of a light dose of the flu... but when you are 3.5 weeks from your first comp deprived of carbs and emotional due ttom every lil thing seems to be slightly blown out of proportion hehe!
Started with the deepening of my voice, this universe just thought that was not enough and had to come stir the pot a lil hehe but you know what universe u havent won yet, im out there to do my best no matter what it takes no i wont crack and have that kit kat u keep saying i should have no i want give in to no training etc ive been working hard at this goal for a long time and nothing is going to stop me from getting on stage in 3.5 weeks!!! NOTHING
I have time to rest up thanks to work being so supportive bout my goals!
So time to chill let this body rest and recover and universe ill be showing you who the winner is (lil heads up its not YOU)

Other then that diet, training and life has been great this week and im going to make sure that it stays that way!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Not long now !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment