Thursday, September 22, 2011

And then there was 3 : )

Seriously i have not been this excited in a LONG time : )
The last time i think i counted down for something hmm was Phat camp last year lol. This week is flying by woohoo!
Still feel a lil funny about the food i am having at the moment but just trying my best to trust the process, my body seems to be responding well let's hope it stays that way. Yesterday i didn't get around to blogging i had a stinking headache think possibly due to the departure of my good friend Pepsi Max lol but by the time i got home after my split shift day at work i was seriously pooped it was a struggle to get everything organised for the day but made it to be by 9 to be up nice and early this morning!
Today is my last day at work till next Tuesday i finish at Midday have a training session to do then it's off to pick up my sis and do some girly shoping YAY!!
3 MORE SLEEPS....
May report in later about how day has been and where i am at!

No comments:

Post a Comment