The year is coming to an end rather fast i think this year has been my biggest year in quite sometime.
Things i have achieved:
- Started Uni (deffered but plan to pick it up again in the future)
- Bought a new Car - ( Penni the Astra, poor Reggie the old pulsar died)
- Moved to the coast with my man (love the beach)
- Work in a job i love (GYM)
- On top of my teeth probs ( dodgy genetics )
- Made some awesome new friends!
- Competed (YAY- Finally)
So what are the plans for 2010....
-What id like to aim for is a deposit on a house, so lots of work and learning to budget better etc.
- Look into another educational course as i found Nursing was not for me thinking something along the lines of sports management/nutrition, maybe even complete Cert 4 in fitness, and more Les Mills modules.
- Work on competing in Sept thinking of having a go at a few different federations INBA the main one but also have a crack at ANB and maybe even NABBA/WFF depending on what i can do over the next 10 mths! Wow 10 mths Woohoo!
- Work on flexibility - A MUST!
- Happiness - finding a comfortable balance with play time and game on time!
7 weeks till xmas isn't it, times of celebration and embracing what the new year is about to bring upon us!
Enjoy the festive season and be sensible ( the choice is yours)
One class (step) down today one to go(jam), plus and upper body (power) training session and if im not to tired end the day with a Body Balance class!!!
Bring on MONDAY : )