Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Are you scared to dream big?


It's natural to feel nervous about your goals and dreams i know myself sometimes they scare me, it's the unknown, the risks, the limits and the belief.
I am bringing this up due to my experience last year with prepping for a show that did not happen i dieted for 12 Weeks and pulled out at 8 weeks out due to my body just not responding. I get really nervous that it's going to happen again : (
I have been working with my coach since July 2010 we have been working on rebooting my metabolism so hopefully i won't have what happened last time occur.
After my first and only competition in 2009 i blew out like a lot of people tend to do. My eating increased quickly but i thought by doing heaps of cardio it would balance it all out thinking calorie in, calorie out, i guess i didn't realize just how sensitive your body is post comp even though i was warned by many. So from Oct 2009 to May 2010 my body got flogged with exercise to try and make up for the extra food i was having here and there and while i was doing this my metabolism was crushed.
So the last 9mths i have been really working on getting my metabolism mended by sticking too my macros the better i stuck to the plan the better i was going to be at achieving this yes i am human and there where times over xmas etc where i slipped up but in a hole not only have i worked hard at fixing this problem i feel so much more confident with my approach to food and just making it more about a balanced lifestyle. I love training, i love the way your body feels from clean and healthy eating but i also like that with these loves your body is the reward.

I have some pretty big goals, plans and dreams that i have decided that i want to put my all in for and nothing.. NOTHING is going to stop me from stepping up on that stage again : ) I am hoping that this year will be the start of some pretty amazing things but i do also understand at times there are mountains that will be needed to climb, there will be brick walls i may have to chisel at but there are also going to be times where a casual stroll through the park will be rewarded for those tough times. I am ready to tackle them : )
I am looking forward to heading to watch a couple of comps this weekend not only for the motivation and catching up with fellow friends but to cheer Mick on for all the hard work he has put in for this weekends comp. He has inspired me to not be scared to dream big, if it wasn't for Mick i would not have stepped on that stage in 2009 he was there for me 110% and i couldn't have done it with out him. THANK YOU MWAH xoxo

So we are half way through yet another busy week, i really shouldn't be on here lol i have so much to get done but i really want to keep blogging so you can join me on my journey to the stage again. I will leave it at that for now.
Don't be scared to dream big people work out what you want and give it your all. WHY???
THE TIME IS NOW
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment