Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Winter weight.


This would have to be the first year in my LIFE that i have not put on any extra kgs over winter ohh how exciting! My biggest weight gain over a winter was 10kg (Canada and minus 40 degrees will do that to you!)
Its funny how we think just because its cold we can eat more fatty warm foods to satisfy the body and when those warm months creep upon us we totally freak out when its time to put on those skimpy clothes!
Im learning lots along my first journey to the stage especially nutritionally! I hope from this experience, when the journey is over i will continue to apply these healthy eating habits into a normal routine and maintain a happy healthy me! ( With the odd treat mmm)
Training Legs today and really looking forward to walking away needing assistance hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment