Sunday, July 19, 2009

Moving with the mojo momentum!



9 weeks today and feeling like i have a shit load of work to do! But hey I'm up for the challenge! (Today anyway hehe) I had my first session with Jo the other day i was so nervous but she made me feel very relaxed and overall was an absolute awesome experience! I'm really happy with the feedback she gave me... Until i saw the pics! Its funny how you think you know what you look like until you see yourself from a different angle or perspective anyway I'm using that to motivate me and bring those keg legs into tip top condition. Its all starting to feel so real i am so pumped about it all!
BRING IT ON!

I experienced my first protein pancakes this morning that worked in with my macros... MY GOD i've been missing out hehe! (
Thanks Tiarna)

I love the start of the week in a sense that its a brand new week to see new changes! Hope you all are having a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Again, love those abs girl! Don't beat yourself up over any areas that are lagging, they will come in! just keep up the great work xx

    ReplyDelete