Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Update on the travels of prep


Well as of today marks 10.5 weeks out till i get up on that stage, and i WILL be getting up there : ). I have been crazy busy so therefore blogging has been put a little to the side. But here i am with a spare hmm 15 minutes (lets see how this goes).
So what have i been up too??? Besides Sleep, Eat, Work, Train, Prep food there hasn't been enough hours in the day to do much else. Prep is going great guns at the moment and there are somedays i still feel like i am not really prepping : ) But in saying that there are those days that pop up every now and then when my energy levels drop, my hungry inner bitch surfaces and i ask myself why the hell am i doing this again hehe. Once that moment passes I'm back on like a freight train! Bout 2 weeks ago i felt really scared that i wasn't going to make it my body was not budging and it was doing my head in :( But this, i want BAD i kept sticking to the plan and just like that the lil whoosh fairy granted my wish HOORAY and we are rolling along again.
On the food front i have been on the same macros for a lil while now and i am really loving the vegetables i have started incorporating in my meals and with this cold weather we have been having mmm it is just heaven my diet pretty much consists mostly of Chicken, Eggs, Oats, Vegetables and good ol peanut butter : ) these foods are of great volume and keep me feeling fuller for longer.
My exercise plan is still going strong 5 days of weights Power/Hyper split, 3 HIIT sessions, i teach 4 classes and now i have 2 LISS sessions added in, all very manageable.

I tend to find with prepping my socializing cops a bit of a sheltering but i am doing what i can to get out and about when i can, i have been bowling with a great group of friends, caught up for a quick chat with friends here and there, which i am also aiming to try squeeze in more of this, i went to the movies twice now and survived with out any chocolate LOL, and went to to watch WWE wrestling with Mick and his mate i must say the smell of fish and chips drove me crazy but looking at it was another story... talk about a grease box hehe! Maybe adding in this bit of social events has made my prep feel less preppy, i am happy to pack my food and take with me :) it seems that sometimes its more the company that has the problem.
Well thats my life in a nut shell at the moment, each day just focusing on the tasks ahead speaking of tasks it's time i had a date with the good ol cross trainer.
Happy Training everyone :)


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are moving along nicely for you Hanni, and you're persevering! Keep on keeping on girl! :)

    ReplyDelete