Sunday, January 2, 2011

New beginnings!

First of all i'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, i hope you all started the New Year in great company and all excited about what 2011 has to offer.
I had a quite night at home with Mick, i can't think of anything worse than starting the new year hung over and feeling like crap. But in saying that i had my own head to deal with on New Years Eve it was like my mind went into a frenzy about the year ending and what i hadn't accomplished and i had a minor melt down : ( sometimes i put such high expectations on myself i think that every year has to out do the last and 2010 for me felt like a bit of a flop, in saying that i do know that 2010 was a year of learning getting to know who i am and acceptance of who i am.
On the brighter side i have a whole lot to look forward to in 2011, 2010 is done and gone WOOHOO!
2011 is going to be a fresh start with goals, attitude, success and personal growth one thing i have found is that in the past year or so i have really turned into a bit of a hermit so this year I'm going to work a lil more on my social skills and get out and about more even if that means putting up with comments about my Tupperware containers lol! I love great company and i think being stuck at home in my own headspace hasn't been doing me much good!
So far day 2 of the new year and loving in i have been able to spend this past 2 days with Mick slept in yesterday which doesn't happen to often, headed to World Gym and smashed out a Back & Arms hyper session, came home feel asleep watching a flick and headed out for a nice beach walk. Today tried to sleep in (didn't happen) headed to the beach (across the rd from home) got a lil bit of sun which my pasty white skin has been dying to see for the past few mths, went to go for swim but there were a heap of blue bottles washed ashore, Mick shouts out "We will be right" 2 second later comes flying out of the water got smashed by one on his tum tum OUCH! Headed to the shops for a new dvd player came home with surround sound home theatre LOL ( Merry belated Xmas to us) And here i am typing away while Mick sets it up!! On the cards this afternoon is a HIIT session think i'll be heading to my favorite hill to do sprints. Oh yeah and definitely a movie is on the cards hehe!
Best be off.
I hope you guys are all well rested, feeling recovered and ready to tackle the New Year. Here's to another Year full of fantastic friendships, family, and fitness....
Time to kick butt......

With or without my mojo... THE TIME IS NOW!!!

1 comment: