Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello Blog Land



I forgot how much comp prep takes up most of your time lol! Once you have prepped food, trained, cardio'd, planning for the next day, sit on facebook in a zombie state, blogging has been pushed to the side bench a lil : (.
But here i am alive and chugging along!
Over the last week things have started looking up, i stopped stressing bout prep so much and once that happened woolah changes started to take place WOOHOO! Some nice drops on the scales, mls etc. Just taking each day as if it was the last day i had to do what i had to do to get to the stage Train like it was my last session, cardio like i never have to do it again and eat all my food like tomorrow is a new day : ) I'm feeling so much more settled this time round still have in the back of my mind that there is a lot of unknown factors for eg Since last comp i have really upped my anti in my training trying different approaches and im seeing the results now as i start to drop body fat, broader back, thicker muscles here and there, I'm really excited to see what the end result will be as i know im going to look that lil different which may mean my measurements are going to be different come the end ( Hopefully some nice new muscle)
Received a new program this week and OMFG my abs feel like some one has hit me with a friggin metal pole and i trained Legs hmmm just shows that how easy it is to forget to switch on your core muscle group!
Dieting hasn't really been bothering me too much yet anyway i know its not permanent i just take each day as it comes, fill up on salads and veggies and I'm right for the day in saying that my numbers still allow me to have foods that you wouldn't really feel like you were dieting eg Pb on toast mmmmm... It fits my numbers so why deprive right????
I have recently got some extra assistance it's not that i don't trust Mick i just don't like the pressure it can put on your relationship! But his encouragement is absolutely amazing... THANKS MICK xx
Had my first awkward outing dieting....... THE MOVIES.... But hey i got thru it Woohoo fitted timing of my food so i could take my carb source with me to munch on while i nearly passed out on the intense smell of all the other food throughout the cinema haha ( over exaggerating just a lil)
Really enjoyed hearing all about The All Female Classic held last weekend Congrats to the girls that competed you ALL looked stunning oh i can't wait to get up there again : )
I have a week off work next week OMG a whole week where it's all about ME lol! Sleep, eat train repeat hmmm i think i could get far to comfortable hehe.
Anyway best be off Shoulders and Chest to train today BOOYA!!!

Some Inspiration...... Ava Cowan

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hanni,
    So happy to read you are in the zone and have the right attitude towards dieting and training! Its all about the attitude isn't it!!! Thanks for dropping by and saying hi - sorry I've been very slack with keeping in touch in cyber world. I'm looking forward to seeing you get back up on that stage, sounds like you will definatley see some improvements!! Keep up the awesome work, you goin great.

    PS - Who's helping with your comp prep this year? Know what you mean about having your partner help - sometimes need a bit of outside help :)

    ReplyDelete